View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
No, you are NOT respectful at all. You knock everything!

And you constantly change your "reasons" why you object to things. As soon as one of your "straw men" are knocked down, you raise another issue. Nothing will even satisfy you, you "have your opinions".

Funny how YOU are the only person raising all of these issues on these topics. Yet you claim not to be consumed by conspiracy ideas?

Strange how many subjects you respond to, with your ideas of how everyone is controlled, nobody but YOU (and others that think like you) understands how those controls work; how virtually every fraternal organization, the entire Roman Catholic Church and all of its members are out to control the world, corrupt every child on earth, and so on and so on.

That's all you seem to be capable of discussing. You see evil everywhere.

You really are sick Blue Angel. You seriously need mental health treatment for your paranoia.

You are one very, very ill person.
Yep.

I do have MY OWN opinions.

Oh, my, is that a criminal action?

Should I be incarcerated for using my brain without being influenced by the mass media/controllers?

What?

Should I be like the scare crow in the Wizard of Oz?

No way, no how, pal.

What straw men?

Lone wolf, here, as is obvious.

Never said what you accuse me of saying, so you would be WRONG AGAIN.

Oh, no, you're throwing that word around again.

PARANOIA!

Paranoia because I know how things work.

Ha!

Try again.

Seems you're running low on ammunition if all you've got is an eight letter word.

Do you seriously think that by calling me PARANOID and or sick/ill you are accomplishing anything?

If so, I suggest you stop wasting your time.

Use your energy in a more productive manner.

I'm neither sick, paranoid, ill nor do I need a mental health professional, but I am beginning to believe you may benefit profusely from psychiatric help and suggest you seek same as quickly as possible.

Like tomorrow.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-03-2009 at 10:40 PM.