View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 02:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to jmt
Default Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Openly Trying To Destroy Biblical Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey does not believe that Jesus came to die on the cross?
yeh their a youtube video of her in the early 90s saying that JC aint the only way!
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no need for salvation?
yeh she part of that "the secret" crap
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no heaven?
yes
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no hell?
if their was no hell as she says then why even try to be spiritual? at all? if theirs no hell? sh!T if i knew 100 percent their wasnt a hell then i would pregant so many girls lol shot up heroin !steal! if their was no hell.
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that she is God, you are God, and "the light" is God?
yeh theirs a passage in the bible that the "new age" gurus like to take and manipulate .....i believe it goes " we are made perfect in the image of god" thier for we are god our selfs.
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that the Bible is not any more important than a whole bunch of other "religious" books?
the idoit rosely o'donald said that same thing and that "extreme"christianity is dangerous as any other religion like extreme islam....wrong.
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that abortion is a good thing?
yeh only be cause shes black.
Quote:
Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that homosexuality is wonderful, and that those who say homosexuality is sin are those who are evil?
see video above.
Quote:
I know that not everyone on this forum will believe that these things are actually true, but they are stone cold accurate and you can actually watch Oprah Winfrey openly denying Jesus Christ for yourself:
see video above