View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Lets take a Trip to VENUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Actually, it's pretty obvious BlueAngel. There are artificial structures on Venus, just as there are on the Moon, Mars.

Now, what these structures are, and to whom they belong, is what remains a mystery.

When I get the time, I will try to provide far more evidence to this forum. Far more valuable info passed on to me by extremely knowledgeable people. I will start more threads.. but for now, watch those videos very carefully, they are all REAL images of Venus provided by NASA. I have posted all the relevant images (along with the direct links to NASA's archive). Check out some of those images, and zoom in by manually pressing "CTRL" and use the mouse scrolling button to zoom in on the image. You will clearly see the structures. Oh, and one more thing, the orange lava color that NASA applied to images of Venus..is NOT the TRUE color of Venus, keep that in mind. Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!!
Actually, it's not pretty obvious.

That's why I asked you to clarify, which you still have not.

First you say that they are all REAL images provided by Nasa of VENUS and then in the next breathe you say that the orange lava color that NASA applied to the images of Venus is NOT the true color of VENUS.

So, then they are not REAL images.

Okay.

I'll keep that in mind.

And, the conspiracy would be?

That the orange lava color that Nasa applied to the images of VENUS is not the true color.

WOW!

That's about all I can say.

I'm speechless.

Cheers!!!!!