View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Lets take a Trip to VENUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Are you purposely being obtuse BlueAngel? Are you not reading my posts?

I have just explained the conspiracy. It is pretty self evident anyways. I have clarified three times.

Firstly, did you even bother to visit the links I provided?.. if so, do you not clearly see the geometric structures?.. Watch all the videos, especially the parts at the end of each video. The best parts are at the end.

These images are basically like sonar. Sorta like ocean mapping. Ever heard of such a thing? .. It's a scan, the physical terrain get's mapped into high resolution images, I have provided each of these images in two separate formats, for maximum resolution if you take the time to examine them.

Regarding the color, NASA picked the orange lava color, to make it appear dead, just as they have picked the red color for Mars, to make it look equally lifeless and baron.

There is life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon, and in this thread I'm demonstrating the presence of artificial structures on Venus.

I probably should have started with the moon and Mars.. because these ones appear to be a little more complicated for some.

If you have any questions, anything...

What is it exactly that you DON'T understand?
Majorion said:

There is life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon, and in this thread I'm demonstrating the presence of artificial structures on Venus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the conspiracy you present is not self-evident nor have you explained it three times.

First it was about a REAL photograph of VENUS from NASA that wasn't REALLY REAL because the color had been altered.

Now it's about life on Mars, bases and huge structures on the moon and artificial structures on Venus.

Thanks and Cheers!!!

Have a wonderful night!

P. S. If you're going to present a conspiracy, you should be open questions.

If you become upset when someone poses a question, it only reflects that you have no real knowledge as to that which you are presenting.

Especially, when you start spinning.

Just a tip.

I wouldn't believe anything and everything that an intelligence/DoD agent tells you.

Could be they're just asking you pass along CRAP!!!

You might be unwittingly or wittingly doing so, but in any event, the INTELLIGENCE community isn't an entity that I would trust completely.