View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:02 AM

Default Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!
I think you should do more study as well.

Read Matthew 24.

Especially Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"

The Holy Place is the Temple Mount. Soloman's Temple. This means that Temple must be rebuilt first. This means the Temple that's currently there will have to GO... and if you know what THAT means, this world will be in SERIOUS turmoil (hence why you should read the whole chapter)

The Abomination of Desolation is who? lol Pretty simple to figure that one out. Satan, obviously.

We're FAR away from that point. Everyone in this forum will likely be LONG dead before it gets to that stage... but the end times are certainly upon us NOW. The world is still almost heavenly now, compared with what's coming.

BTW, The pope is not the Antichrist. Or maybe he WILL be... you don't know, I don't know. Some MIGHT know when he stands in the Holy Place, but that's far far down the road. I'd say at least 50 years if not 100+

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.

Last edited by Central_Scrutinizer : 03-29-2009 at 06:05 AM.