View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: US Casualties: An Email From US Soldier Stationed At Abu Ghraib Prison

If life were easy and I had achieved all I had ever wanted to achieve, I wonder if I would have come to the same realization going through the shit I've been through. I seriously doubt it. I would probably be just as deluded as those in hollywood. Only through seeing the corruption with my own eyes and being coerced against my will to do theirs did I learn. I got out in April 2001. When 9/11 happened, unlike all the other sheeple who lapped up that Bin Laden bullshit, I had a feeling the government was behind it. After seeing shit like the Patriot Act and the creation of the Dept. Homeland Security, I knew it was only the beginning of worse things to come. In my English Composition I class in school, my teacher asked the question regarding an article in the textbook, "Should we give up some of our freedom for security?" and I was the only one in class who was willing to fight for my freedom. The die has been cast and the rubicon has been crossed. There's no turning back for Amerika. The NWO is already here and all they need is the right major crisis to formerly anounce their existence. Oh shit, I'm ranting again, pardon me:-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...