View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Who Will Benfit From Economic Collapse?

The Federal Reserve Bank is not part of the U.S. Government and never has been...It is a Private Corporation, major shareholders of which are some of the larger financial institutions like Morgan Stanley, larger shareholders of Morgan Stanley are Banks of England, ie Lazard Brothers, Rothschild etc. Not to mention numerous ties between members of the boards of these institutions. Many board members are also involved in secret societies which we all know about or have heard of. But the main point I wanted to make, because I noticed some in this thread are unaware, that the US has a central bank type of system like most other countries in the world. In the US it is called The Federal Reserve and Americans are led to believe that it is their government which prints the cash...uh uh...the gov issues bonds (promise to pay back) and the fed prints the money right off a press, they exchange money for bonds, Then the fed charges interest on the money owed. In Canada we passed the Bank Act in 1911 or so, the U.S.A. passed a similar act giving away their power to print money to the bankers. Therefore the government has no power except what the bankers give the nod to.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 1790