View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Re: The real conspiracy is "idol-worship"

How else does one redeem their wickedness if not by their own efforts?

Set apart from the rest is the person who does not take the advice of the ungodly, nor interfere with sinners, nor takes residence with the disrespectful.

Your salvation is in the commandments; you must make the effort to understand the commandments.

If you do so you shall be upright and rooted firmly and all that you require shall be within your reach and all that you do will succeed.

Those that ignore the commandments shall not be so blessed. For them life is confused and difficult.

The ungodly reveal themselves in spirit and that spirit shall indeed cease to exist.

That was my interpretation of Psalm 1 and I think it still applies right now as it did then. If I was to take your advice Saturnino I would be left wondering the fate of all who lived before Jesus.

We love our faithful dogs. We excuse them for their less than desirable qualities because they are faithful to us. However, if our dogs turn on us and remain in such a state, what choice are we left with but to put them down?

We are like Godís dogs. God is merciful and understands our less than desirable qualities and if we remain faithful God rewards us.

Of course there is a little more to it than that (seeing how we are able to question our own actions), but I think this is an interesting way to understand God's relationship with His creatures.

Obviously we have all fallen short of the glory of God just in the same way that dogs are not human.

One thing I am curious of Saturnino is why you refer to Ahmad as a Muslim?