View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Looking for Hot Chick With D.I.D and Infantalism for Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
No, I am definitely NOT one of those psychos. You obviously did not do enough research, because if you did, you would have realized it's a simple paraphillia and has nothing to do with kids.
I just seek a woman who is an infantilist is all. Sheesh..and as for all that garbage on abuse (you're nopt one of those religious lunatics who believe in "Satanic ritual abuse" are you? That has been discrdited by the F.B.I)
And..could it be that I have M.P.D? Hmmm..could it be I am looking for a counterpart for another personality of my own? I'm just floating this as a theory, of course.
Let's say that I did have an alter. And let's further say that said Alter simply wanted a playmate. Would it be unreasonable for me to procure one for said alter?
Ya know, many Infantalist don't have any sex play in their infantalism. Does this surprise you?
It seems you may a religious fanatic suffering from D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Disorder). I suggest you seek treatment and escape whatever religious cult that programmed you.
QUOTE!