View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Dissociative identity disorder is More "Normal" Then People Think

Yes.

You're absolutely 100 percent correct.

The CIA messes with the minds of those whom they incarcerate in their mind control programs.

I can attest to that.

I was a victim.

Were you a victim or do you know this because you work for them?

Although WE didn't need you to verify this for US, thank you, anyway.

If you're suggesting that the CIA messed with my mind and implanted false memories of Springsteen's abusive role in my past, you are not in a position to render an opinion on the subject of my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and what I was subjected to by the sadistic pigs and what the truth is regarding Springsteen's role in my past unless you work for the CIA and want me to believe that which is not true.

I would be the PERSON who is in a position to speak to that matter.

Oh, let me guess.

You're suggesting that Springsteen has something on the CIA and they implanted false memories of his abusive role in my past, because they want to use ME to discredit him.

Yeah.

Well, what's he have on the CIA?

S T R E T C H I N G .............

It would be more like this.

They implanted false memories of his heroic role in my past which were called up when I was a member of his official site and I was placed in an altered state of mind, courtesy of the mind controllers there.

Many of the false memories were triggered by his songs and the lyrics of these songs were posted over and over and over again.

Their hope was that they could keep me in an altered state of mind; worshipping the PIG as some GOD figure who saved me from the cult and then cause a psychotic break before I was able to get to the truth.

I have more to write regarding the last time I was tortured and Springsteen's presence there.

Ever hear of the Stockholm Syndrome?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-08-2009 at 11:55 PM.