View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Despair is from Satan

Peace Markos,

I noticed something in your words, but before you read this please know that i am not on the opposite side of you, i just remind, you are totally free to heed the message or turn away, but know that God's retribution is severe.

Quote:
"People are evil by themselves"
It is none but Satan who wants us to believe that we are inherently evil, why? first of all he wants to stay "invisible" and evade the responsbility, but the main idea he wants to pass is, 'THERE IS NO WAY OUT' !, imagine someone with cancer at an advanced stage, once he buys this satanic idea, he has lost the battle! maybe he will then ask to pull the plug.

Quote:
"He also says that our good works are like filthy rags to Him, because they are stained at least to an extent with our pride and evil intentions."

If i am inherently evil, and if all my good works are nothing but filthy rags, and if i am stamped as an arrogant, wicked creature from the very beginning, then what are we living for?

Quote:
"all your efforts to save yourself will bring no salvation to you"

I really believe that there is a big connection between the Christian teachings and the NWO conspiracy, i don't want to insult anybody, but just take a closer look at this vicious idea, i noticed that a big part of the NWO propaganda is aimed at paralyzing us with despair. The battle starts in your mind first, if there is nothing you can do to change your condition to start with, then what's the need to fight them!

There is a pattern by which Satan drags us to his kingdom, i can summarize it in the following steps:

1- Problem: e.g: 'You are a hopless sinner, whatever you do, you can't redeem yourself!' / or 'Your colleagues don't like you, whatever you do, they will not accept you' / or 'You have cancer at an advanced stage, do you really think it can be cured!' / or 'You have only 10$ left, soon the bills will come and you will fail to pay them, it's over!'

l
Despair
l

2- Solution: and Satan is always ready with the solution, 'a mere mortal will save you don't worry' / 'just play along, get a persona, don't be that serious and they will accept you' / 'All your pains will vanish in a second, just tell them to pull the plug' / 'You can use the money your friend kept with you, afterall he won't be back in a year, nobody will know'

Quote:
"you don`t get to Heaven by your efforts, you need forgiveness."

So Satan creates a problem with one hand and then extends the other to 'save' you !

The only unforgivable sin is 'idol-worship', what God wants from us is to understand that no creature has any power to harm or benefit, all power comes from Him alone.

If we really undesrtood this idea, and if we applied this understanding in our daily tests, God promises to forgive all our sins and turn them into credits, just like that!

You are a sinner or a sinning person? there is a big difference, if you are sinning, you can stop it right now.

If you believe that a creature can help you, then i ask you to think again, Jesus was a Powerless creature, an honourable messenger, yes indeed, we respect him, yes we do, but not because of his inherent goodness, but because of his 'choices'.

Believe it or not, you can be better than Jesus, if you applied the message, you can redeem yourself.

[4:116] GOD does not forgive idol worship (if maintained until death), and He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who idolizes any idol beside GOD has strayed far astray.

[25:71] Those who repent and lead a righteous life, GOD redeems them; a complete redemption.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...