View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Banned

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you grab a Thesaurus as your use of the word PARANOIA has become quite monotonous.

Please be advised that anytime you make a note or comment on a thread, anyone can respond to that note regardless of the fact that you have not addressed that NOTE to any member of CC in particular.

Obviously, I don't think that you are only speaking to me because I don't respond to ALL of your NOTES.

I'll use the quote function as I desire.

Please tell US why you believe I have VOICES that are AGAIN telling me that everything is directed at me and me alone.

The operative words would be VOICES and AGAIN.

Not the first time you have referenced VOICES.

Care to elaborate or instead spare us with yet another of your NOTES directed to NO ONE in particular just so you can use the word PARANOIA and VOICES AGAIN?

Maybe I can help you here, BlueAngel.

Some of the things you say, regarding Springsteen and brainwashing, raises people's red flags. It is generally a rule that the more extraordinary a claim, the more extraordinary the evidence must be to support that claim.
However, there ARE a group of people who DO believe in such things. They believe people are out to get them, they believe in things that most people would agree don't exist. Such people often suffer from Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Since you make claims that, so far, you haven't been able to substantiate with evidence to back such claims and your claims seem to contradict reason and common sense, I think that is why he is suggesting you are mentally ill.
Personally, I am inclined to agree with him. I think the only other option I can reasonably accept for your wild claims is that you have used hallucinogenic drugs that have altered your perception of reality. Either that, or you are totally insane and have lost all touch with reality. I am not sure which is more likely.