View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Banned

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsAndHistory View Post
Darth, plenty of people know that you pretend to be a Star Wars character, as well as a playful child. Why do you waste your time calling others crazy? You're a mere distraction to BlueAngel, if not a temporary source of amusement.
Pretend...Oh, if it were so, my friend, only if it were so. Believe me when I say that I am interested in the Dark Arts. As for BlueAngel, she is amusement for me as are you. It is no waste of time for me to come here. The insanity of many people here amuses me.

There is no pretending going on, my friend. You can call me human shit, psycho, fruitcake-whatever. But I am totally sincere in my belief that Fundementalist Christians, Jews and Muslims MUST be eliminated. I believe wholeheartedly that if it is impossible to lock them in camps then just machine gun them.
I also am totally sincere in my studies of the Dark Arts. I will be taking Alchemy classes soon. I want power, from whatever source possible, and the kind of power to destroy society as a group. I want your world to melt and burn while I sit merrily by myself playing my fiddle. I want to see you hopeless and helpless, so I can have my turn to laugh at you in your anguish. I want to be able to torment you for my amusement.

It isn't enough to eliminate my enemies. I must have the power to make them suffer and writhe in agony, just as they did me. Then I will laugh at them, and they will burn with indignation and fall down a chasm of hopelessness, powerlessness and humiliation as I laugh in derision at their suffering.