View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Banned

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What an inspiring post!

Tremble before my glory!

As for inspiring, it should be. Have you ever wanted revenge on these "Pigs" as you call them? I would suppose that would be very natural for you..By the sounds of it, you're very much in a victim mentality. What if I told you there was a Path, shall we say, where you could exact your vengance on them? I don't promise it to be easy or quick, but there is a way.
You see, BlueAngel, there is a body of knowledge, shall we say, that leads to that. Oh, I know you will deny it, but you see you and I aren't that different. It doesn't take a psychic to know that you are a very angry person.
As things stand, your anger is impotent. They neither know nor care (these "Pigs") what they did to you. But the Dark Side is not just from a movie, dear. There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it.

The only difference between you and I, BlueAngel, is that I intend to do something about my anger. Crying and complaining leads to nothing..But when the bodies start to pile up, well then people suddenly get, shall we say, a new view of things. In short, BlueAngel, it all comes to power.

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-22-2009 at 03:34 PM.