View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Banned

Default Re: BlueAngel is under attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please tell me where I stated that I have previously been on the medication Thorazine.

You said this.

Not I.

You also said that my torture didn't teach me anything.

How do you know I was tortured?

I assure you that if I were ever on the medication Thorazine, it would have been a result of the sadistic pigs who tortured and incarcerated me in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Obviously, the music industry is controlled by mobsters who control the record labels; the artists, the ticket outlets, etc. and I have discussed the CIA's involvement in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread.

If you don't see this, I suggest you open your eyes.
So you do admit it..Care to disclose where you were temporarily hospitalized?

As for your assertion of the "mobsters", you haven;t offered one iota of evidence to back your claim.

As per Karl Jaspers three criteria for a delusion, it is understandable in your current state of mental illness that I won't convince you. You have a fixed delusion that is not amiable to logic. If you remember Dr Jasper clearly states that suck sick individuals as you are absolutely convinced of the truth of what they speak.
Since you are such a person, per you're obvious admission (though veiled) of having been on Thorazine, it is clear to see the delusions follow.
As a person who pities such individuals such as yourself, I would not want to support you in your deluded, psychotic beliefs. My summation was written to convince others that suppporting you in your delusion is indeed to harm you, since it gives support to what is obviously a serious psychotic delusion.
Please seek help. I am sure that there are organizations and individuals who can help people such as yourselves.

As for others here, please do not support BlueAngel in her sickness. She is a very ill woman, consumed by psychosis, delusions and paranoia.