View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:27 PM

Default Re: BlueAngel is under attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
So you do admit it..Care to disclose where you were temporarily hospitalized?

As for your assertion of the "mobsters", you haven;t offered one iota of evidence to back your claim.

As per Karl Jaspers three criteria for a delusion, it is understandable in your current state of mental illness that I won't convince you. You have a fixed delusion that is not amiable to logic. If you remember Dr Jasper clearly states that suck sick individuals as you are absolutely convinced of the truth of what they speak.
Since you are such a person, per you're obvious admission (though veiled) of having been on Thorazine, it is clear to see the delusions follow.
As a person who pities such individuals such as yourself, I would not want to support you in your deluded, psychotic beliefs. My summation was written to convince others that suppporting you in your delusion is indeed to harm you, since it gives support to what is obviously a serious psychotic delusion.
Please seek help. I am sure that there are organizations and individuals who can help people such as yourselves.

As for others here, please do not support BlueAngel in her sickness. She is a very ill woman, consumed by psychosis, delusions and paranoia.
Excuse me, please re-read my post.

I never stated that I have previously taken Thorazine.

It is you who is certain that I have.

Since you know I was tortured, care to disclose the locations?

There truly isn't any reason to discuss this with you any further.

If you don't YET understand that mind control victims were experimented on, hospitalized under false pretenses, etc., I can't help you.

In fact, I don't think anyone can help you.

I don't need nor do I seek your pity.

I'm perfectly fine.

Amazing, isn't it after what those sadistic pigs did to me?

Sure, what happened to me doesn't sound logical, but mind control programs aren't logical nor is everything else that occurs in this life.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-12-2009 at 08:57 PM.