View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Jesuit-Trained Movers and Shakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
I'm a Roman Catholic Freemason who was Jesuit raised school wise. That's three elements of Christendom that all hate each other, and none have shown any ill interest towards me. So I call bullshit on this very, very convoluted conspiracy theory! Although because I'm any one of those three things the true basketcases who need mental help will write me off prima facie; but seriously, read and listen to what you're saying. It doesn't even START to make sense. WHY would they do any of the things claimed? Because it will make a new world order? But I thought FREEMASONS and satanists and all those interchangeable terms of organisations you don't know the meaning or origin of are all doing that too?

How can we have a New World Order under one Illuminati when EVERY GROUP in existance that isn't YOUR group or doesn't share your beliefs is making their OWN New World Order?

Take two Xanax and call me in the morning. Unless you think psychiatric medicines, or medicine, or science, is also work of the NWO. In which case, find a cliff, jump, and save our humane genome from pollution with asshattery.
Kindly take two Xanax as prescribed for you by the psychiatric community and call us in the morning.