View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

How is it not a dead thread?

The views of threads on this forum are pretty damn low given it's userbase.

Yes it does, it means it's dead, unless you can answer the above question and prove otherwise.

Aaaannnd back to the whole OHNOES FREEMASONS IN MTV shit, allow me to cite a passage I just read on a similar thread on the same sub-forum: -

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because they, and they alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

They’re the ones in the government. They’re the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in the Protocols—that they would create “amusements”.

Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason—Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while they’re busy overthrowing the Protestant form of government.

-- so, clearly it's the mafia, masons, catholics, protestants, and an order of merit within the British honours system all operating in unison to take over the country.

There's a higher chance that Israel will hand over their land to Palestine.