View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: magic practising is final stage of human enslavement

According to Sufism the "magical" level is the lowest form of transcendence which is supposed to be PASSED as soon as possible on the Soul's inner journey to God.

It's a level and state which is confusing and ever changing and anything experienced (like Jinns) in this "state" should not be trusted. But it is a state that has to be reached AND PASSED. It's a kind of test the Soul has to pass to be able to continue.

Quote:
You could not win and defeat evil by practising evil.
This is it: is ALL esoterism evil?

Quote:
But this would be the final stage of our spiritual enslavement- taking their “remedy” we would physically survive and become powerful - “superior” but we would spiritually die and become slaves-just like “masters of NWO” –Kabbalistic Jews and Masonic Illuminati.
Who says "their" way of practicing esoteric knowledge is the "only" way? Could you not practice esoteric knowledge in a GOOD way?

I think we're sitting ducks and "slaves" as we speak.

I agree with you, Institute, in that taking up Black Magic practice in no way is a clever thing to do. But my opinion is there is such a thing as White Magic and it is directly connected to and dependent on God. With a humble, pure heart focussed on God's Grace one person is able to counter many organized evil peoples actions and intentions.

On another note I found it extremely interesting to find out that the Russian czar Boris Godunov payed John Dee to come and work for him. Also the first czar of the Romanov dynasty rose to power with the help of John Dee's son's help:

"In 1586, Tsar Boris Godunov offered the huge salary of 2000 English pounds a year, with a house and all provisions free, to John Dee, the English magus and spy master, to enter his service. Dee’s son Dr. Arthur Dee, who like his father was an alchemist and Rosicrucian, went to Moscow to work as a physician. Mikhail Romanov, the first Tsar of the Romanov dynasty, allegedly ascended the throne with the help of Dr. Arthur Dee and the British Secret Service. Before their rise to power the Romanovs were accused by their enemies of practising magic and possessing occult powers."

If we are to gain any lengh on the NWO we need to know about these undercurrents and study them and their effect because we need to UNDERSTAND the power to be able to COUNTERACT it.

This does NOT mean we should take up evil black magical practices; that would only substitute one evil with another. But how can we even have a chance in halting the present developments, let alone reverse them, if we don't want to or dare to understand the key to the NWO's occult power?