View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Who Is Dr. Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D. Really?

Ahmad, it was bound to happen sooner or later - someone was going to check up on what has been written about Rashad Khalifa and Traditional Islam's opinion on The Submitter cult. It just happened to be me.

I find it interesting though that the Submitters seem to create a lot of tension and split within the Muslim communities, as if there wasn't enough of that. It seems to me that the effect of the Submitters is the breaking up and splintering and fragmentation of the last religion to seriously challenge the Western Secular Humanist lifestyle we've had shoved down our necks.

I do recognize character assassination but the questions and doubts I had before I read these articles are still intact. Sorry Ahmad, but I'm simply not convinced. I still think you have good, sound ideas about a lot of things and I think you have your heart in the right place but I'm not joining the Submitters just yet.

To me God is much more than a prime number.

Truth, Beauty, Love