View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Why not peace TB?

Ok, maybe now we can start talking !

"If they worship idols they get what they deserve?"

It is not me who said that truebeliever, it is in the scriptures:

Proverbs 22:8 ' He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and the rod of his fury will be destroyed. '

Quran [4:79] Anything good that happens to you is from GOD, and anything bad that happens to you is from you. We have sent you as a messenger to the people, and GOD suffices as witness.

If you are talking about the continous misery, humiliation and defeat of the Muslim world, then yes i mean it, they are GETTING what they deserve for their hypocrisy, sectarianism, and most of all for worhshipping Muhammad, Ali, Hussein and the saints and scholars instead or besides God.
------------

"I got angry with you because you made polite banter with a man who alledges he is a member of a Luciferian worshipping cult."

Why would a polite conversation incite anger!? Yeoshua never said that he worships Lucifer, he seems devoted to the same god of all of us, and i tend to believe him, for there is no proof against his sincerity.

You should think carefully before you let anger control you truebeliever, did you know that Moses killed an innocent guy because of this stereotyping attitude!, once he found two men struggling, the one of his tribe called upon him for help, without thinking Moses took his stick and hit the other guy, later he recognized his error, now ... if we say that ALL the jews are wicked, ALL the muslims are terrorists, ALL the freemasons are luceferians, then we are following the footsteps of Hitler, Hirohito, and all the blind killers who kill indiscriminately.

Afterall Yeoshua condemned the satanist freemasons including Albert Pike.

Your attitude is very dangerous, i ask you to exercise self control, and not to stereotype.

As for the 'stupid number', how could you reject something without acquiring knowledge about it first?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...