Thread: Kia Ora
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Kia Ora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILLOG View Post
One is more than enough for me... no offence as I am sure there are a wonderful bunch of people here. But for me, a little leaven ruins the whole loaf. Ive done my dash contending with fools like this, I will leave others to fight the good fight
John 6: 28-29
Yes, Darth is a fool.

That is a fact.

Written in stone.

However, I don't understand why you think you would have to contend with him to be a productive member of this forum.

There isn't a rule that forces members of this forum to contend with any other member whom they consider a fool and, BTW, you'll never find a forum that exists with someone who doesn't rub you the wrong way.

Use the ignore feature so that you aren't subjected to Darth's comments and/or exercise self-control and don't respond to any comments he posts or threads he authors.

Darth is not a vital contributor of this forum, so there isn't any reason to respond to him.

I've been a member of this forum for years, and, trust me, I've contended with more fools than you can shake a stick out and, to my credit, many of them couldn't contend with me, so they left.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2009 at 08:01 PM.