View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to 911thology Send a message via Yahoo to 911thology
Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

To answer the above posting - didn't you see that I was simply quoting the name of topic which mentioned the words: "Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands " - while my own words in reply were just a joke that "hopefully they won't kill you"? Are you that much deprived of any sense of humour that you can't distinguish a simple joke moreover directly related to the quote within the same post?

I can't answer what is an "actual author" as opposed to "author". I think this question has no sense and was designed exclusively to consume space on the forum as well as precious time of its visitors.

Just be honest - if you don't like to read information on web sites mentioned above - say it honestly: "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN READING IT". But if you are not interested in reading it you automatically lose your right to comment on it. If you want to comment - read it first. I think it is quite fair rules of discussion. Isn't it?