View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:41 PM

Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

The chief organizer of 911 invites YOU and YOU only to a breakfast to celebrate the 911 attacks?

Very odd if he didn't believe you would want to share in the glory of such a horrible event!

How'd you react?

With a toast?

Did you ask him why he was celebrating this so-called terrorist attack and, more specifically, why he was celebrating it with you?

If I were the chief organizer of 911, I would be celebrating with the people who helped me to orchestrate this criminal act upon humanity.

I wouldn't be celebrating with an outsider, like yourself, with whom I wasn't sure would share in my joy.

Insiders don't celebrate their CRIMINAL acts upon humanity with outsiders.

How long did the breakfast last?

Did you finish your meal or excuse yourself because you were thoroughly disgusted by this man's happiness over the loss of thousands of lives?

What did you eat?

Eggs over medium; rye toast, bacon and potatoes with a cup of coffee and a bottle of champagne?

You are not an insider, yet you were able to piece together the entire TRUTH about this catastrophic event after you had a celebratory breakfast with the chief organizer the day after 911.

Incredible!

All this because you are a former Soviet thermonuclear intelligence agent.

What does the chief organizer of 911 think about you now that you've exposed him?

He must be wishing he never had that celebratory breakfast with you because, that was the catalyst that helped you piece together the 911 puzzle.

Does he feel threatened?

Will he be facing jail time?

What is this that you are going on about as per a Soviet scheduled demolition scheme being planned for the towers before 911?

I highly doubt you know the entire truth about 911 and I highly doubt that the person you claim to be the chief organizer of 911 was just that.

But, that's just one woman's opinion.

P.S. Your former title of Soviet thermonuclear intelligence doesn't make you an expert on 911 nor does it impress me much.