View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 PM

Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

QUOTE:
By 911thology:

As I have told you, the 9/11 was in its major part done by the US officials provoked into it. So, it was the US officials who pressed the 3 red buttons to set off the three 150 kiloton nukes in the middle of New York City. It was the US officials who dubbed the WTC demolition grounds "ground zero". It was the US officials who sent simpletons to their certain death - to clean the "ground zero" amidst streams of highly radioactive vapours without wearing full hazmat suits. It was the US officials who ordered to shoot down tow passengers planes amidst panic. And it was the US officials who attempted to cover it all up in the most awkward manner. So the real 9/11 culprits they were nothing more than provocateurs only, while near all guilt for mass murder and for cover up belonged to the US officials. So, if the real culprits would "spill beans" or not, it does not change anything in principle - the US officials knew perfectly well who did the 9/11 and they even know WHY they were punished in such a manner. But they can not do anything against the real culprits, because it was them - the US officials, who did the most of actual crimes related to the 9/11. So, there is nothing to complain. What about my book - because I knew why the WTC was demolished and how it was demolished, I did not need anyone to "spill beans" because I knew it anyways, so I would be able to write this book even without that early breakfast on the 12 of September. As I have told you I knew about the WTC nuclear demolition scheme from 1984 or so. Once I saw how the WTC did collapsed I won't take for me long to understand why it happened, due to such a knowledge. However, to find out the rest of details that lead to creation of my book, was not that easy. It took for me more than two years, to find out, to sort out and to compile all necessary information - sufficient to write over 400 pages A4 of the book. Again - it had absolutely nothing to do with any "spilling of beans".[/color][/font]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The term ground zero (sometimes also known as zero point and surface zero[citation needed]) may be used to describe the point on the earth's surface where an explosion occurs. In the case of an explosion above the ground, ground zero refers to the point on the ground directly below an explosion (see hypocenter).

The term has often been associated with nuclear explosions and other large bombs, but is also used in relation to earthquakes, epidemics and other disasters to mark the point of the most severe damage or destruction.[citation needed] Damage gradually decreases with distance from this point.

Of course the US government refers to the site of the destruction of the towers as GROUND ZERO.

They know they crumbled due to a nuclear/controlled demolition just as I know the same and many other people believe this to be true, as well.

This is INTELLIGENCE that I was privy to a very long time ago, but I think anyone should be able to view the video and ascertain that a controlled demolition took place.

Jumbo jets were not the cause of the the demolition of the Towers and neither was poor construction.

The poor construction theory was to justify the fact that jumbo jets could not cause the destruction of the towers alone.

We know that 911 was orchestrated by many elements within the American government/military and the CIA.

So, who wired the towers?

What two passenger planes did US officials order to be shot down and how many people perished due to cleaning up GROUND ZERO without the protection of Hazmat suits?

Best wishes, as well.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-20-2009 at 11:27 PM.