View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:22 AM

Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

Quote by 911thology:

What the chief organizer thinks about me now? I think he does not give a shit, neither do I. As I have told you the Americans can not even bring him to the court, because he did not do much in reality. All he did is this: he rented offices in necessary floors of the WTC Twins and made explosions to imitate plane impacts and holes, plus he arranged cameramen to film the "planes", plus he arranged missile with broken detonators to be fired to the Pentagon. Nothing more than that. The US officials did the rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

First, you say this man is the chief organizer of 911 and then in the same breathe you say he didn't do much in reality other than rent offices in the necessary floors of the WTC Twin Towers and made explosions to imitate plane impacts and holes, plus he arranged cameraman to film the "planes," plus he arranged missile with broken detonators to be fired to the Pentagon.

If there weren't any planes that hit the towers, only holes to imitate the same which were MADE by YOUR chief 911 organizer, how did the cameramen film planes?

The chief 911 organizer did nothing more than that, you say.

Sounds like a lot to me.

After all, he was the chief organizer, according to you.

But, then again, he wasn't.

I think you need to get your story straight.

US officials did the rest of what?

So, who pushed the three red buttons?

Kindly explain to the forum how it is that you know exactly what the chief organizer of 911 did on 911?

Did he tell you this during your celebratory breakfast?

Also, explain how the chief organizer of 911 arranged a missile with broken detonators to be fired to the Pentagon.

From where was the missile fired?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-21-2009 at 01:36 AM.