View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.
Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.