View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Governor Mark Sanford, head of the Republican governor's association, is now embroiled and being humiliated in a trumped-up sex scandal, probably initiated by Democratic operatives in order to further weaken an already devastated Republican Party. In retaliation, right wing goons decide to bump off Michael Jackson, a media GIANT poised to make a comeback, and in the process divert attention away from the ongoing scandal, and in a certain way, get even with the American public for turning the government Democratic. This sounds pretty "off the wall," I'm sure, but as I see it, this seems to be pretty much the way things work in this day and time. It's all part of an ongoing surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in this country, involving political humiliation/destruction, murder, artificially induced illnesses/ plagues (Swine flu, AIDS), and (most unbelievably) man-made natural disasters...It's time the American people were made aware of the nature of the government in this country, or at least certain pathological elements within it, and that these elements be identified and forever purged from it...
Firstly, the Governor embroiled himself in a sex scandal.

Secondly, I highly doubt that Right Wing goons retaliated by bumping off Michael Jackson to divert attention.

As if a ANOTHER "sex scandal" by ANOTHER politician in this country is of utmost importance and/or NEWS to the American people so much so that we need to have our attention diverted from it.

We hardly notice any more.

It's commonplace.

No diversion necessary.

I can think of so many more important issues that I'm certain the American people are more concerned about other than the Governor who went AWOL to be with his mistress in Argentina.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-27-2009 at 09:41 PM.