View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:08 AM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Look, the fact that Gov. Sanford had an extramarital affair is not/ should not be an issue under normal circumstances. It doesn't qualify for the attention it has been getting in the press. The fact that someone has made it an issue IS significant. The question is WHO has made it an issue... and WHY has it been made an issue...? for political reasons? I think so. Gov. Sanford was the conservative head of the Republican Governor"s association - a self professed "born again" Christian, and a likely candidate for president in 2012. His political stature and career have been assaulted....likely by the same sort of sleazy political element that would have led to the sex-charged downfalls of Elliot Spitzer and John Edwards, two promising Democratic presidential hopefuls. An eye for an eye - as far as the Democrats were concerned. But the conservative Republicans on the far right are a much more insidious breed. They understand full well the utility of the mass media, and how it can be manipulated, as the attention span of the average television viewer could probably be measured in mere seconds. I know this is a bit of a stretch, but the best way of drawing attention away from such a significant political scandal is to engineer a national tragedy - the death of a mega-star, or a brutal mass murder. They have all of the operatives they need to achieve this, and absolutely no qualms or hesitations about carrying out such bloody retributions. This has been in much evidence over the past years. It paints a sad picture, I know, but I am certain that all of this is true...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 10-22-2009 at 09:28 PM.