View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Respectfully, you simply don't seem to understand the tactics employed by the far right in this country. I am not 100% sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right-wing operatives. If so, it wasn't because of the sex scandal itself, but because it made the Republican Party look extraordinarily bad. I do know that these tactics have been employed in the past. Do not underestimate the utility of the broadcast media in this culture.... they do more to form opinions and ultimately voter preferences than anything else, and politicians are acutely aware of this. I know what I have said is a bit much to swallow, but whoever controls the media, or more importantly the direction the media takes, ultimately controls minds....
According to your THEORY, the far right wing killed Michael Jackson in order to divert the attention of the American people from a governor who had an extra-martial affair to Michael Jackson's death.

Certainly, we need a diversion from the Governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a POP icon, because, otherwise, we just wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality.

Does that sound logical?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-28-2009 at 08:20 AM.