View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Site Disruptors: How Will We Deal With Them?

Sable, I love you. Hugs and kisses. Please don't be angry with any dickwad becuz that is exactly what he wants. You had it right the first time, ignore the bastid or type over his head, it's fun! Pick apart his theories. Challenge him... he'll run and scurry trust. And what if there was no one who acknowledged his presence?

I'm gonna go give him a good lashing, just fer you cuz I luvs ya'.

Don't leave. That's what he wants. We are more. Do you think we can make him leave? I bet I can, if I get mad enough that is... just with my truthful words.

I'm gonna go check what that so and so has been saying and see what raised the red flag... signs of a troublemaker. I was taught to listen to people older than me because they have more experience. Not necessarily obey, and listen.

Stay Sable Stay

Peace is the prize...keep your eyes on the prize, do not be distracted.

You really have to feel sympathy for people so caught up in their own nastiness. People have to see the truth for themselves, just like my kids do. It'll shine though, have faith. And if I have taught them right they will see momma is almost always right.

Sable is an honest righteous dude who has apparently been supremely pissed off. My bet is he's got his nickers in a twist for damn good reason.

I'll be back
Mary :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x