View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 01:23 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

I just don't know , you know?
Is there anyway to justify any of these posts?
Do we all need to be astronauts and go into outer space?
I know NASA is masonic ... I don't think we have been to the moon.
Imagine this , art imitates life imitates art.
Here's a favourite quote of mine:
"I'm trapped in a deadly video game, with just one man" the GZA Genuis from the Wu Tang Clan
Now I am not getting into reincarnation but sometimes life feels like a videogame or vice versa.
Video games have glitches. The program/code wasn't created all that well.
Life we have people with handicaps ... Was their program/code not created well?
Life and computers. We have the Human genome project. Check it out:
http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/home.shtml
Project goals were to
identify all the approximately 20,000-25,000 genes in human DNA,
determine the sequences of the 3 billion chemical base pairs that make up human DNA,
store this information in databases,
improve tools for data analysis,
transfer related technologies to the private sector, and address the ethical, legal, and social issues (ELSI) that may arise from the project.

SO you store "this" information in a data base. In other words a whole human body recognized as 0's and 1's. Does this mean that people would be able to download their body , have a computer search through the information , reach a diagnosis of past present and future problems in your DNA and you could swallow a "fix my personal ill's" pill??

There is more to that but i'll leave you with one last observation.
Your body and the computer.
1st the computer has its head the monitor.
You could say it has eye's if you have a web cam.
Monitor head is a little reversed , its meant for us to see whats on the screen.
2nd the keyboard and the mouse are like limbs. They allow an interaction between the user and the used. ( the computer is stuck in a oneway relationship!!.)
3rd we have the tower that stores the hard drive
(Brain) What we put into the brain is what we can get out. It comes with an operating system. Kinda like people. We didn't learn how to breathe
Its books and movies that we learn from are like the CD's dvd's and floppy disks we feed it.
and the one I found to be the funniest is ....
If you get too risky and visit or download questionable data packets YOU might get a virus.

Ha ha yeah So for how much we know about the "solar system" we don't really know anything.
Go ask Stephen Hawking about black holes...

http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/lindex.html
Does God play dice?.. Black holes! Find out what it's all about in the lectures