View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Mircea Eliade

Quote:
What do you believe, after all ?
We, the Submitters believe in all the scriptures sent down from God, we believe in all the messengers and prophets, we do not revere any other creature beside God, to Him alone we are submitters.

Quote:
you seem to be so sure about the need to save yourself. Where do you get this revelation ? Did you figure it out by yourself? Did you have a dream or a vision ? How can you be so sure about it?
From the final proven testament, Quran. The book that confirms and supercedes all the previous scriptures.

Quote:
I was shown Jesus to be the way to God by the Bible and the testimony of millions. What about your doctrine? Where did it come from?

Submission is a natural instinct in all of us, the only way to God, it is the need to depend, rely on and put our trust in the Creator alone, and not in the creatures. We believe that God is closer to us than our jugular veins, there are no barriers, nor middle men inbetween. And because God is the Most Merciful, He sent us a final message by Muhammad to remind us of this natural instinct.

[30:30] Therefore, you shall devote yourself to the religion of strict monotheism. Such is the natural instinct placed into the people by GOD. Such creation of GOD will never change. This is the perfect religion, but most people do not know.

Quote:
Why do you avoid answering my question about how much of a sinner you are or how holy you have to be to be saved? Face it, Ahmad, you will never get what it takes by yourself. But it is a good thing you try, it makes you a better citizen here on this earth.
Ofcourse i do sin!, but God promised that all the minor offenses will be forgiven if we are sincere enough in seeking His forgivness, through righteous work and resisting our sinful lusts. A sin doesn't stick like a Glue! it can be washed clean. As long as we are not on the death bed, every minute we can start anew, allover again, however God knows our inner most intentions, he knows who insists on sinning knowingly and who is in a constant inner battle with the devil and his ego.It is all up to God to open the door of forgivness, however it is we who have to go knock on the door!.

You have to prove the strength of your faith in God alone, by leading a righteous life and passing the daily tests as much as you can, God never burdens any soul beyond its means, He is the Most Merciful.

Quote:
- God requires toal holiness that can only be accomplished by the substitute sacrifice of Jesus. When you die, it is Jesus` holiness that God sees in you, and because of that you are declared righteous and allowed to Heaven.

This is a gross lie propagated by Satan, eventhough we all have to aspire to be 100% pure, it is impossible to achieve, as nobody is perfect, we are all fallible including Jesus, the test is difficult but it's not impossible, it is the continous struggle with Satan's suggestions that earns you credit, the process itself earns you salvation.

It is none but Satan who want to convince us that we cannot do it on our own, he will always offer someone else to take the responsbility away from us, you should wake up and realize that it is a big lie, it is YOU who are responsible of your fate. Reclaim your reponsbility, Satan has stolen it from you!.

Every individual is responsible for his own sins, Jesus on the Judgment day will denounce all his worshipers and will declare that he never taught his followers any of these blasphemies.

The Dead Messengers Totally Unaware

[5:109] The day will come when GOD will summon the messengers and ask them, "How was the response to you?" They will say, "We have no knowledge. You are the Knower of all secrets."

[5:110] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. Recall that you created from clay the shape of a bird by My leave, then blew into it, and it became a live bird by My leave. You healed the blind and the leprous by My leave, and revived the dead by My leave. Recall that I protected you from the Children of Israel who wanted to hurt you, despite the profound miracles you had shown them. The disbelievers among them said, `This is obviously magic.'

[5:111] "Recall that I inspired the disciples: `You shall believe in Me and My messenger.' They said, `We have believed, and bear witness that we are submitters.' "

The Feast

[5:112] Recall that the disciples said, "O Jesus, son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a feast from the sky?" He said, "You should reverence GOD, if you are believers."

[5:113] They said, "We wish to eat from it, and to reassure our hearts, and to know for sure that you have told us the truth. We will serve as witnesses thereof."

Greater Miracles Bring Greater Responsibility*

[5:114] Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "Our god, our Lord, send down to us a feast from the sky. Let it bring plenty for each and every one of us, and a sign from You. Provide for us; You are the best Provider."
Footnote

[5:115] GOD said, "I am sending it down. Anyone among you who disbelieves after this, I will punish him as I never punished anyone else."*
Footnote

On The Day Of Resurrection

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary,* did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.
Footnote

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[5:118] "If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are the Almighty, Most Wise."

[5:119] GOD will proclaim, "This is a day when the truthful will be saved by their truthfulness." They have deserved gardens with flowing streams. They abide therein forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. This is the greatest triumph.

[5:120] To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything in them, and He is Omnipotent.

*5:116 It is noteworthy that the Quran consistently calls Jesus "son of Mary" and the Bible calls him "son of man". God knew that some will blaspheme and call him "son of God"! Rashad Khalifa

Quote:
- No, this is no excuse for sinning. On the contrary, after receiving Jesus the believer must try harder than ever to be holy and good. But for gratitute, not to earn salvation.

What is wrong with your logic? do we take a test to pass it, or we pass it first and then take it for luxury!. If i am sure that i have already been redeemed, why would i work hard or resist my sinfull lusts anymore!!

The only way i know of to really follow Jesus is to follow the teachings God sent us through him.

Quote:
Come on, Ahmad, don`t try to tell me that my faith leads me away from holiness.

Yes, your faith is leading you straight to hell, believe it or not. All the scriptures say that those who idolize any creature beside God has a reserved seat in the inferno, however you still have a chance to repent and purify yourself from the shackles of idol-worship, can't you observe God alone?

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...