View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I'm not suprised you can;t remember doing it. Hell, I could be talking to some dude in your head now. Since you got more screws loose then Sybil, I don't know if I am even talking to you, to tell you the truth.
I can understand why you'd wanna kill yourself in a sense, tho. If I were your husband, I'd get rid of you by dumping you into some State Hospital and trade up for a woman with a brain that works right and doesn't make Sybil look like the poster child for Mental Health.
If i were your husband i'd be worried you'd go psycho on me..How does he know you don't have some sociopathic, nutcase alter running loose between your ears?
But you know what, let's do this: We will decide who is right by you going to some shrink. Tell them about Mk/Ultra, brainwashing, energy weapons, black helicopters and then ask them if that sounds normal. If, after telling them all that the shrink says your not totally whacked out insane, then I'll conceed the point to you. Buy I am confident they will say you're really fucked up...
You're not surprised I can't remember doing what?

Again, another implication that you know something about me that I don't.

Please, do tell.

I never said I wanted to kill myself.

Those are your words/suggestions.

My husband has no worries about me.

I've never displayed the type of personality you seem to think I am and know that I'm not, but are hoping you can "trigger" me into becoming.

My husband loves me dearly and has no desire to dump me in a State Hospital or to get rid of me.

Obviously, he has has NO PROBLEM WITH me, but, apparently you do.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed, the time you spend on this site posting comments to and about me.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed.

WE KNOW that YOU KNOW mind control programs exist.

I have information you don't want getting out, (TOO LATE) so, if I were married to you, you would commit me to a state hospital and have me declared insane for discrediting purposes.

GOOD thing I didn't marry a perpetrator.

Sorry, Darth, but I'm not here to oblige you and if I went to a psychiatrist and told him/her about MKULTRA/Project Monarch and they HAD NO CLUE and thought I was a nutcase, so what?

I know what I'm not and I know that the government of the United State's of America/CIA incarcerated, victimized, tortured, traumatized, experimented on me, etc.

I don't need a psychiatrist to verify this.

I've been verified.

Period!

However, I'm certain that if you went to a psychiatrist and didn't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch, they'd still pronounce you insane.

Why do you continue to address comments to me?

Merely to make suggestions such as I'm a paranoid schizophrenic; I have 10,000 personalities; I should kill/murder people without mercy or compassion; I should commit suicide.

I see no other reason for your interaction with me.

Consider yourself a failure.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-05-2009 at 09:12 PM.