View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Banned

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're not surprised I can't remember doing what?

Again, another implication that you know something about me that I don't.

Please, do tell.

I never said I wanted to kill myself.

Those are your words/suggestions.

My husband has no worries about me.

I've never displayed the type of personality you seem to think I am and know that I'm not, but are hoping you can "trigger" me into becoming.

My husband loves me dearly and has no desire to dump me in a State Hospital or to get rid of me.

Obviously, he has has NO PROBLEM WITH me, but, apparently you do.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed, the time you spend on this site posting comments to and about me.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed.

WE KNOW that YOU KNOW mind control programs exist.

I have information you don't want getting out, (TOO LATE) so, if I were married to you, you would commit me to a state hospital and have me declared insane for discrediting purposes.

GOOD thing I didn't marry a perpetrator.

Sorry, Darth, but I'm not here to oblige you and if I went to a psychiatrist and told him/her about MKULTRA/Project Monarch and they HAD NO CLUE and thought I was a nutcase, so what?

I know what I'm not and I know that the government of the United State's of America/CIA incarcerated, victimized, tortured, traumatized, experimented on me, etc.

I don't need a psychiatrist to verify this.

I've been verified.

Period!

However, I'm certain that if you went to a psychiatrist and didn't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch, they'd still pronounce you insane.

Why do you continue to address comments to me?

Merely to make suggestions such as I'm a paranoid schizophrenic; I have 10,000 personalities; I should kill/murder people without mercy or compassion; I should commit suicide.

I see no other reason for your interaction with me.

Consider yourself a failure.
O.k, I'll bite: I checked out Mk/Ultra on Wiki. It mentions drugs that were used. If you indeed were an experimental subject of Mk/Ultra, which of these NUMEROUS drugs were used on you?

Drugs

[edit] LSD

Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK-ULTRA's programs.
Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II.
Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events. The men were dosed with LSD, the brothels were equipped with one-way mirrors, and the sessions were filmed for later viewing and study.[22]
Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in many of these cases, the subjects appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days.[23]
LSD was eventually dismissed by MK-ULTRA's researchers as too unpredictable in its results.[1] Although useful information was sometimes obtained through questioning subjects on LSD, not uncommonly the most marked effect would be the subject's absolute and utter certainty that they were able to withstand any form of interrogation attempt, even physical torture.

[edit] Other drugs

Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other.[24] The barbiturates were released into the subject first, and as soon as the subject began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The subject would begin babbling incoherently at this point, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers.
Other experiments involved heroin, morphine, temazepam (used under code name MK-SEARCH), mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal.[25]

Inquiring minds wanna know. Might explain a lot.