View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:26 AM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Just because Alex Jones says so, doesn't mean it's the truth. I still really doubt MJ was murdered by right-wingers. He was probably offed by the music industry, like BlueAngel said. That makes much more sense, because he was in debt and a liability. If you are right, though, I'd be really curious about the discussion that lead to that decision. Which right-winger singled out MJ, and how did they get enough people in on it?

Again, I think the major hole in the argument is the fact that he's saying that they did it to "divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official."

Politicians cheat. This is nothing new. Then again maybe we should look to see the following things: A) every time a republic cheats (or does something horrible), what news story has been pushed to the forefront for distraction, and B) every time a democrat cheats (or does something horrible), what news stories are suppressed in order to keep the scandal in the news. I think once there is more information like this, this might be a more convincing argument. But it's not convincing in the least now.

I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).