View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

As I said before, these crimes are scenarioed out in such a way that they could address several different issues simultaneously. I agree with you that Jackson was worth more to the record companies dead than alive, but that is only part of an even broader picture. Here is a recording megastar on the brink of making a major comeback, complete with a whirlwind world tour, while at the same time a major political scandal breaks involving a high-ranking conservative Republican official. Now to say that some form of collusion exists between multi-billionaire record company executives and elements of the political far right probably isn't too much of a stretch, as we are talking about people of basically the same mindset. In any event, the timing of Jackson's death seems to benefit all of the parties involved here, both the capitalist record executives and the gumshoes of the political far-right. The only question here, if any, is which motive is overriding. I strongly suspect that the two motivating influences mentioned here are complimentary, although they may not be the ONLY motivating influences in this case (there may be more going on here than any of us could possibly suspect).

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 07-13-2009 at 02:34 AM.