View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronut View Post
They're intended to prove that the International Space Station is not fake and is not a big white balloon decoy in orbit as has been claimed by the OP. I don't know what, if anything, he saw, but he seems to want to see all of my pictures with textual descriptions of each. They're there for him or anyone else who doubts the reality of ISS. Perhaps he was using far too little magnification to make out the structure, perhaps he was looking at the wrong satellite, I don't know. What I do know is that time and time again I've looked at the space station myself, sometimes by eye, sometimes by camera, and every time I see it (truly nothing can quite do justice to the first hand view), it's revealed to be a breathtaking space station with large solar panels, shiny radiator panels, and silvery habitation modules.
Sorry, but your pictures don't prove anything.

How do you see the space station by EYE?

You just look up in the sky with your EYE and see it?

Actually, I could care less whether the ISS exists or doesn't.

Just another "USELESS" conspiracy.

But, please.

Don't let me distract you and the original poster from continuing with your debate.

Like I said.

I could care less whether the ISS exists or not and I'm certain that most of the world could care less, as well.

More important issues at hand.

What are they doing up there, anyway?

Whatever it is, I don't see that any of it has benefited mankind.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-16-2009 at 10:53 PM.