View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:42 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

To clear up the point Astronut I was trying to tell you that UV light ONLY AFFECTS THE SURFACES OF SOLID OBJECTS. Got it yet? That's why the Moon wouldn't disappear as soon as UV light ionized its surfaces.

The Earth's upper atmosphere is comprised entirely of ionized gas as a result of the Sun's UV light and note the Earth's atmosphere simply doesn't fly off into space because of this!

Looking at your webpage with accompanying space images I couldn't help noticing you have taken pictures of the Space Shuttle taking off as well as a bald headed eagle! Are you absolutely certain you are not a patriotic NASA fan?

I'm afraid what I viewed through my telescope on numerous occasions cannot be explained away by poor focus or lack of magnification. The focus was checked carefully on each viewing and I could easily see the apparent diameter of the spherical object and calculate its actual diameter to be around 40 metres about the same as quoted for the ISS.

Incidentally could I asked what tracking you used with the moving image you showed us which is allegedly of the ISS? Was it manual or computer driven as the image is a little erratic?