View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
In reply to Blueangel the reason why amateurs are debating this is because no-one else is brave enough to speak out about it.

As for the purpose of the hoax, I clearly revealed this at the end of my first post. In my opinion the Nazi rocket scientists in NASA weren't to be trusted......

As for why we should be concerned with such a hoax we're not just talking about the principle of the matter, this represents a huge fraud and criminal enterprise. You've got to admit it its far bigger than Enron.

As a self confessed victim of MK-ULTRA mind control, Blueangel, surely you should be highly concerned by trends like this as well? Surely this a striking example of a government body misleading the people and abusing our rights and freedom of knowledge? And surely the Space Shuttle and ISS represent a form of mind control themselves?
Let's see.

Do the ISS and Space Shuttle FRAUDS sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally and psychologically abuse children?

Do they rape them?

Do they use them to satisfy their sexually deviant behavior?

Do they experiment on them?

Do they incarcerate children in trauma-based mind control programs?

If the answer is NO, this is the reason that I'm not that interested in your belief that the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax.

YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN that this is a hoax and even if you CAN, it wouldn't be the first time the government has MISLEAD the people and it wouldn't be earth shattering either.

Sure, the people would feel like they had the wool pulled over their eyes, but, again, it wouldn't be the first time.

I think we've become accustomed to the fact that the government misleds the people.

If this HOAX, as you refer to it, doesn't inflict pain and suffering upon people, I'm truly not that interested.

Sorry, but I have bigger fish to fry.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-19-2009 at 10:33 PM.