View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:13 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
This thread is not a hoax Blueangel, I can guarantee. However I cannot guarantee that what Astronut is saying is not part of the hoax that represents the Space Shuttle and the ISS.

Does Blueangel really believe in the Shuttle and ISS? If NASA are an entirely above board and genuine organization then why were they also indulging in drug induced mind control experiments as Cathy O'Brien clearly states they were in her book?

I didn't reply to Astronut because I'm board hearing what he's saying!!
Obviously, I don't believe that NASA is above board, but I have no clue as to whether or not the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax.

If they are, it wouldn't be the first time the public has been fooled by our government.

911 comes to mind.

Some of the same Nazi scientists who were responsible for torture and experimentation of Holocaust prisoners during WWII were given safe haven in the US; touted as ROCKET SCIENTISTS who went to work for NASA.

This, to appease the public that we allowed NAZI's into our country.

Hence, their HUMAN experimentation in mind control and much more continued in the good ole' US of A under the direction of the CIA who were learning from them.

My memories of CAPE CANAVERAL and the Kennedy Space Center are vague, but I'm certain I was there.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-22-2009 at 07:22 PM.