View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Default Re: THe Conspiracy to Emasculate And Kill Men

I hear you. I don't understand why we burn bras and say we want equality when we don't really want it.

Along with the draft-dodging, I think it's very strange that women are allowed to have their own gyms, schools, etc., while they continually try to bust their way into specialized, private institutions.. for example a long running and historic all-mens military school is forced to admit a woman based on perpetual whining... only to have her end up being hazed and dropping out.

Then again, I'm a woman who is comfortable with the idea of classic gender roles. This isn't to say that I expect not to work, or have things handed to me on a silver platter (I like working and being productive, it's good for the self-esteem), but rather that I personally like the man to wear the pants in a relationship. I do, however, demand mutual respect. But I feel that that's how classic gender roles are set up... one party brings home the metaphorical bacon, the other cooks it, and everyone wins.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe