View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 PM

Default Re: THe Conspiracy to Emasculate And Kill Men

I hear you. I don't understand why we burn bras and say we want equality when we don't really want it.

Along with the draft-dodging, I think it's very strange that women are allowed to have their own gyms, schools, etc., while they continually try to bust their way into specialized, private institutions.. for example a long running and historic all-mens military school is forced to admit a woman based on perpetual whining... only to have her end up being hazed and dropping out.

Then again, I'm a woman who is comfortable with the idea of classic gender roles. This isn't to say that I expect not to work, or have things handed to me on a silver platter (I like working and being productive, it's good for the self-esteem), but rather that I personally like the man to wear the pants in a relationship. I do, however, demand mutual respect. But I feel that that's how classic gender roles are set up... one party brings home the metaphorical bacon, the other cooks it, and everyone wins.