View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:14 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
BlueAngel, that is for you to decide.

As for myself I would of course claim that I have already proved my case.

I think the main problem is that many who read my initial post either won't understand the science or won't take my word for it when I quote scientific facts. Astronut I feel probably fits into both these categories.
No one, NO ONE, should take YOUR word for it when you claim to know a scientific fact. You just demonstrated you read up until the point where the fact starts to contradict your argument and then you stop paying attention. "Bond energy" of a molecule is different than "bond dissociation energy" - you'll read that part and completely ignore what "bond energy" actually means - the average of the molecule's bond dissociation energy. All that tells you is the delta H for the complete molecule averaged across all bonds, it has nothing to do with activation energy, which is required to actually perform the act of breaking bonds. You have no clue what you're talking about but you troll about it anyway pretending to be an expert. I read your initial post, and I addressed it; my observations confirm the existence of the ISS. Your failure to properly observe it does NOT prove a negative, nor does it over-ride my positive result or the positive result of many other amateur astronomers.