View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Astronut, you have more than met the burden of proof. What's more, I've enjoyed your photographs of the space station, the shuttle...and the bald eagle. Heck, I didn't even know that hobbyist telescopes could resolve the station and I find it fascinating. Wow, thanks for the education.

galexander, can you provide any proof other than you own testimony? Really, you’re the one making the fantastic claim, isn't the burden of proof your responsibility? All you done so far is make a wildly improbable claim and then try to refute Astronut's reputation or the validity of his evidence. Can you bring any evidence besides your own speculation? Is it possible that your experience of looking through a telescope and seeing a “white ball” is due to some other factor other than a worldwide conspiracy involving thousands of operators, the mass media, governments and the willful ignorance from an army of hobbyist, fact checkers and whistle blowers? Really? Could you just go back and fiddle with the focus ring some more?