View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Whoah, back the fark up! For one thing, everyone sounds ridiculous when trying to get a stubborn little girl to accept someone else's ideals.
Gay is a state of mind. A delusion. And you're delusional thinking you can attack me personally and get away with it. Argue the point. Say you don't agree and why. I shouldn't have to repeat myself 3 or 4 times to get you to understand the difference between homosexual activity and the belief one was born to commit homosexual activity. Don't attack my intelligence, because if I get started on yours, I'll make you cry you little baby.
I don't back peddle for anyone.

I have no desire to adopt your ideals.

I have my own, thank you.

I'm not delusional nor have I attacked you personally, but, please do tell us what it is you would do so that I wouldn't get away with it if I did attack you personally.

You're not repeating yourself.

You're talking in circles and even if you weren't, what you perceive as a difference between homosexual activity and the belief that one was born to commit homosexual activity may not be what I BELIEVE, so, therefore, I wouldn't understand it!

To each their own.

You haven't made a point, so, therefore, it is impossible to argue it.

Not attacking your intelligence.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Let's see.

According to you, I'm a stubborn LITTLE GIRL and LITTLE BABY whose intelligence you want to attack and make me cry.

Your attempt would be futile.

What?

Are you the bully in the playground?

Do your parents know you are posting on this forum?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-01-2009 at 10:49 PM.