View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:46 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They've taught you that outside of the lodge, you can tolerate all religions so no discord occurs and to have respect for other's views.

Too bad your own INTELLIGENCE couldn't teach you this and that you needed to become a Freemason in order to obtain this knowledge.
I didn't need the Freemasons to know this, but it's a rule in the Lodge.

Quote:
And you're what religion?
I am Christian, but as I said I didn't need the Freemasons. It's just one more thing I like about them...tolerance. Something many here don't quite grasp.

Quote:
KSigMason, obviously, you have relinquished your brain to to the Freemason elders who tell you how to think, act and behave.
Nope, in fact I'm the one who sets the precedent in the Lodge, which run themselves, as the Grand Lodge really only meets once a year.

Many of you are under the impression that I just walked into the Freemasons blindly without doing an ounce of research. I've looked at all the crap you all have. I read books, I looked at sites, I talked with people (for and against), and when I was ready I chose to join. I left the Mormon church because they tried to run my life. I chose to take the position I was elected to so I could leave my mark, not so I could be ran like some puppet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
You mean respect for Luciferian unreligion like Thelema to which Ordo Illuminati swears allegience when they place their hand on the Book of the Law?

What do you mean?

Do you even know what you mean?

Do you mean anything?
What I said isn't a hard concept.