View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:35 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Astronut, can I ask you to quote your source of reference on this one please if I am to give it further comment.
Well I don't normally take formal notes when I watch NASA TV, I just watch it like most people watch sports. I've seen prolonged uncut interviews like that on multiple missions. I'll often put it on during lunch on the weekends when I'm working. Usually I'm mostly done eating by the time they end the interview and cut to a new shot. Shortly before STS-127 I watched a very long video tour of ISS where the astronaut flew through the entire station and updated mission control on the status of every nook without a single camera cut.

Nicole Stott has decently long hair, so if they do an interview with the crew of STS-128 on orbit before she gets transferred to the station I'll be sure to let you know the video's identifier etc. At other times I've watched prolonged shots of people working inside ISS, just floating at a workstation for minutes at a time before they cut to another "boring" shot. If I see that again I'll be sure to let you know as well.
Quote:
Saying space flight is impossible per se is different from suggesting it is technically extremely difficult and that it has been hoaxed for dishonest reasons. It is the latter view I hold and not the former.
What do you make of people like me who have photographed the spacecraft and found them to be real though? Isn't it possible you just made a mistake?

Last edited by Astronut : 08-14-2009 at 11:40 AM.