View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But do these "long static shots" last for more than 30 seconds and have you timed them?
No. Why would I? Besides, when I say long static shots, I mean loooooonnnnnggg static shots. The kind where you make a sandwich, do you nightly exercises, and generally perform other actions while it plays in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
This is an unfair question as I am not able to directly answer it. I think what is more to the point GROND is that both you and Astronut have failed to answer any of the questions I raised in my original post.
Respectfully, it's not unfair. I suspect that you position is as immovable as it is untenable. While it may be true that I have provided little direct evidence to your original post, Astronut has deftly and impressively gone above and beyond. Every point he makes to you original points, you "weasel" around them, make accusations, change the criteria and argue minutia. So all I'm asking is what would be acceptable to you. Is it possible for you to admit that you have made a mistake in your conclusions? You must certainly realize that you fall into an infinitesimal minority in reference to this belief. At this point, the two most probable conclusions that we make is that the whole thread is "Poe" or trolling, or we're involved in a debate with someone who mental health will never permit a fair, honest and rational outcome to the debate.

That's why I ask the not unfair question of, can you be convinced otherwise?
Well, can you be convinced otherwise?