Thread: You CANNOT win
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 03:42 AM

Default Re: You CANNOT win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never said it wasn't possible to add chemicals to a vaccine.

I said that I highly doubt a vaccine could be developed to turn people into sheep!

I'm not avoiding your question about taking the Swine flu vaccine.

I haven't decided.

When and IF the time comes, I will decide amongst my family and you will not be included in OUR decision making process.

By the time the FLU season comes around, I don't believe it will be the SWINE flu any longer, so, most probably the vaccine they have developed for the SWINE flu will be useless.
>>I never said it wasn't possible to add chemicals to a vaccine.

>>I said that I highly doubt a vaccine could be developed to turn people into sheep!

Two statements that contradict each other?

Tell me why it is not possible for a vaccine to attack the parts of the brain that moderate willpower? Please use all the science you need to. I will learn from you.

It doesn't matter if you take the vaccine for swine flu, because this is a theoritcal vaccine I am talking about. If a deadly disease was wiping out millions and a vaccine was shown to work you would be a fool to not take it. But if that vaccine also attacked the brain and lowered your willpower, you would have no way of avoiding it. The present swine flu is nothing. It is not a conspiracy because it is simply not potent enough a killer. Too many people will opt out of taking the vaccine, as will I. If the disease were deadlier then I would take the vaccine. So why isn't it a deadlier disease if it serves the government's plan?

It's just another crap disease and another knee jerk conspiracy theory.