View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:48 PM

Default Re: The Reptilian New World Order?

You`ve lost the plot......the new world order, can only bring good. Your right the technology to stamp out crimes and enable us to live in a safe environment is there already but it cant be used to its full potential because paranoid idiots keep jumping up and down about invasion of our rights, and invasion of our privacy.....I`d quite happily give up my privacy if it meant tht we could live in safety, that our children could play outside with out fear that some weirdo is gonna take them away, or my girlfriend could walk home late at night without the fear of being attacked........surely our right to live in safety and without fear is more important than our right to privacy. Yet everyone keeps barking about is how much they value their right to privacy.

The new world order is real, its happening and its going to suceed....and when it does the world will be a better place for it, so people stop fighting it, open your eyes and realise for yourselves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.